Online Registration for Academic Year 2019-2020 is open for all grades
Kindly read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
1. Ensure to use Internet Explorer 10+ or above for Online Registration.
2. Full name of the student should be entered exactly as per the passport.
3. Please ensure that all the information are entered accurately
4. All fields are mandatory & incomplete forms will be rejected automatically.
5. Please be advised that the vacant seats are limited, if so your child will be registered automatically on waiting list.
6. Both interviews and entrance exams must be passed to be considered for admission.
7. Parents are only allowed to submit one application form per year.
8. Upon submission of online application form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that you
have successfully completed the application form. If you did not receive an E-mail, kindly
contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For successful completion of the online registration for next Academic year 2019/2020, please upload the following Documents:
1. Copy of passport (Parents and student)
2. Copy of CPR (Parents and student)
3. Copy of Residency Permit.
4. Copy of Birth Certificate.
5. Copy of Vaccination.
6. 2 passport size photos.
7. Good Code of Conduct letter.
8. Leaving Certificate.
9. Final Report Card starting from Gr. 2 onwards.
10. Final Report Card for G.9 and 10 with GPA for Gr. 11 entry.
11. Students who apply from aboard should attest and verify their report card from the Embassy
and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bahrain as well provide us with equivalency certificate
from Ministry of Education in Bahrain.
1. An Interview will be conducted for Nursery, KG1 and KG2 entry.
2. Students applying for Grade 1 , Grade 9 should sit for entrance examinations in Arabic,
English and Math along with an interview.
3. Students applying for Grade 11 should sit for entrance examinations in Arabic, English,
Math and Science along with an interview.Arab students will be excluded from the Arabic Entrance Exam.
4. Non-Arab students will be excluded from the Arabic Entrance Exam.